The historic architecture, lovely views and bucketloads of culture and nightlife – it’s no surprise why Prague is one of Europe’s most popular city break destinations!
Nifty Prague City Break Deal
Using Trivago and my Flight Finder I’ve managed to put together a fantastic little city break deal to the Czech capital, so if you’re wondering what all the fuss is all about now’s a perfect excuse to go!
You’ll be flying direct from Dublin, and on top of that you’ll have your 3 nights at the fantastic MH Apartments Central Prague. The central location and tip-top reviews means you’re pretty much guaranteed a brilliant stay! All the apartments are furnished to a really high standard and you’ve got a tram stop pretty much right at your doorstep, so getting around the city will be a piece of cake. Definitely look into getting a day card for local transport as you’ll save a few pennies along the way.
So you’ve arrived in Prague – where to start? It goes without saying that the Old Town is a logical place to start, as it’s what the city is famous for. The beautiful Tyn Cathedral, Old Town Square and Charles Bridge are some of the city’s most iconic sights. But be sure to pop across the river and check out the Mala Strana district as it’s just as beautiful, yet features smaller crowds!
To book this deal, simply use the links below to book your apartments and flights using the screenshots as a guide. :)
- Nifty Prague City Break Deal: 3 Nights in Fantastic Central Apartment incl. Return Flights only €202pp
- Travel period: 15/04/2018 – 18/04/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Prague
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: MH Apartments Central Prague
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €202 per person based on two adults sharing