The Mediterranean climate isn’t the only thing that draws people to the Côte d’Azure. The stately architecture, fine dining and that glitzy lifestyle give it that certain je ne sais quoi – and you can see it yourself with this great deal for a Nice spring holiday!
Nice Spring Holiday
This deal I’ve put together using Expedia which gives you a great stay in one of France’s most iconic cities. Stroll along the famous promenade, explore the winding streets of the Old Town and be swept away by the awesome atmosphere!
You’ve got your return flights from Dublin to Nice included, as well as 3 nights at the stylish Villa Bougainville Hotel close to Nice’s main train station. The design of this place is just bursting with colour – enough to brighten anyone’s day!
Nice is a large city with plenty to do, so if it’s your first time, then the Old Town will be a great place to start I reckon! The narrow streets and tightly-packed houses will give you a glimpse into how life used to be here. Next to it is the Parc de la Collinne du Château (if you don’t mind the walk you’ll be greet with amazing views!), and you can always nip across to the city’s famous harbour or go for a walk along the Promade des Anglais. Maybe you can stop off at the beach too for a little break!
To book your Nice holiday then just click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- Nice Spring Holiday: 3 Nights Incl. a Stay at a Quirky 4* Hotel in a Great Location & Flights only €187pp
- Travel period: 23/04/2018 – 26/04/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Nice
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Villa Bougainville by HappyCulture
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €187 per person based on two adults sharing