With the rise in Irish people moving to Canada, you would be curious as to what it’s like over there. I’d imagine beautiful landscapes and warm, welcoming locals. This deal from expedia.ie is a great opportunity for you and a partner to head across to Newfoundland, Canada for an exciting, nine night holiday. Don’t miss this great chance at a bargain.
Hometel On Signal Hill
Situated in St. John’s, close to the port, Hometel On Signal Hill is a modern and clean hotel, where you will stay in comfort. It has 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 129 reviews and some great reviews from previous guests who felt really quite at home here.
The deal includes breakfast each morning, complimentary Wi-Fi, a laundry service and a computer station. Also, if you choose to hire a car, on-site parking is free of charge.
Cheap flights from Dublin to Canada
This is a really great value deal considering it’s flights and hotel together for nine days. The departure flight leaves Dublin at 8:38 on May 8, landing in Canada at local time 9:55. Better still it is a direct flight!! To get to the hotel from the airport, a taxi only costs around €10. The return flight leaves at 23:15 on May 17, landing in Dublin at 7:18.
To book this great value offer, just click on the link below. It will take you to the booking page and full information.
- Newfoundland: 9 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for only €723
- Travel period: 08/05/2015 – 17/05/2015
- Length of Stay: 9 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: St. John’s
- Airline: Westjet
- Hotel: Hometel On Signal Hill
- Rating: 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 129 reviews
- Location: St. John’s, Canada
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer: a taxi only costs around €10
- Price: only €723 per person based on two adults sharing