You can’t go wrong with a Newcastle New Years weekend! Including an excellent B&B stay for 3 nights, very well located in the city centre, with flights from Dublin only €148pp! I found this deal for you on Trivago & My Flight Finder. Read on to find out more about this New Years Eve extravaganza!
Newcastle New Years
You’ll be staying in the lovely Hansen Hotel B&B, just 1km away from the River Tyne. This B&B has gotten absolutely stellar reviews, with previous guests having nothing but praise for the excellent location, the good value for money and the comfiness of the rooms. Your room will include a flat screen tv with satellite, a private bathroom, hairdryer, and towels which is a great base to have as you enjoy an NYE to remember. Breakfast is offered every morning with a vegetarian option available.
Newcastle has some of the most vibrant nightlife and city culture in all of the UK. Check out the famous Blackfriar’s restaurant, named for the 13th-century monk’s refectory in which its located, offering food with a medieval twist! You should also really go see the impressive Black Gate and Castle, both delightful throwbacks to the cities past. Then at night time, there are so many options mainly in the Bigg market, Central Station and Quayside districts, complete with bars and clubs.
Book your Newcastle New Years weekend by clicking the two deal buttons below and enjoy your stay.
- Newcastle New Years: 3 Nights In City Centre B&B Including Breakfast With Dublin Flights just €148pp
- Provider: Trivago & My Flight Finder
- Travel period: 30/12/2018 – 02/01/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Newcastle
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hansen Hotel
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 164 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: ca. Miles from city centre
- Meals: Breakfast included (with vegetarian option)
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €148 per person based on two adults sharing