Nothing says “I love you” like a New York Valentine’s Week! This February, make an unforgettable trip to the Big Apple. You and your companion be whisked away to the city that never sleeps with this deal that I put together using Airbnb and my Flight Finder tool.
New York Valentine’s Week
You will be staying in a trendy Brooklyn flat for the duration of your stay, with easy access into Manhattan. The area of Bushwick in Brooklyn is known for its regenerated vibe. You’ll find plenty of vibrant street art, music venues, street food stalls, cafes and bars. I recommend getting a subway pass during your time here so that you can get into the nearby neighbourhoods of Williamsburg and Queens with ease.
When you’re not hitting up a trendy cafe close to your flat, go and explore New York’s top sights. There’s nothing more romantic than a stroll in the Brooklyn Botanic Garden, heading to Harlem to see a jazz show, or enjoying a view of the city from the Rockefeller Centre. With the dates I’ve chosen, you’ll be here during Fashion Week so there’s plenty of amazing events and street style inspiration to see around the city. Head to SoHo for the best bars and restaurants.
Book this fabulous trip by following the links below!
- New York Valentine’s Week: 6 Nights in Top Rated Brooklyn Airbnb Incl. Direct Flights just €390
- Provider: Airbnb and Kayak
- Travel period: 13/02/2019 – 18/02/2019
- Length of stay: Six nights
- Departure airport: Dublin Airport
- Destination airport: Stewart International Airport
- Airline: Norwegian
- Hotel: Airbnb
- Score: 5/5 on Airbnb out of reviews + Superhost rating
- Location: Brooklyn, NYC
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €390 per person based on two adults sharing