Trip to New York
4 Nights in 4* Close to Central Park incl. Return Flights
New York is a city that truly is larger than life – cross this iconic destination from your bucket list thanks to this nifty city break deal I’ve spotted!
Trip to New York
Gohop are currently offering a 4-night escape to the Big Apple which will see you stay right in the heart of the action. The Hudson New York hotel is just a 5-minute walk from Central Park and a 15 minute walk to Times Square, so already off the bat you have some of the city’s most iconic sights at your fingertips for all your sightseeing adventures. As part of the package you’ll also have your return flights to JFK included, so that’s all the important things taken care of for you!
I’m sure you’ll probably have a jam-packed itinerary during your time in the city, but I can definitely recommend taking the Staten Island ferry. Not only is it free, but you get some awesome views of the Statue of Liberty during the crossing. Another must-see is the quirky High Line Park – this former railway track has been converted into a gorgeous little oasis amongst the rooftops and it’s a great way to enjoy a peaceful, relaxing stroll despite being in the heart of the city!
If you’re interested in heading out to the Big Apple, simply hit the links to be taken to Gohop’s website – you’ll find more information about the hotel and how to book!
- Luxury New York Escape: 4 Nights in 4* Close to Central Park incl. Return Flights from just €513
- Provider: Gohop
- Travel period: 01/03/2019 – 05/03/2019
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: JFK International
- Airline: Delta
- Hotel: Hudson New York
- Score: 6.6 on Hotels.com
- Location: Central West, Manhattan, NYC
- Meals: Not included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €513 per person based on two adults sharing (not including resort fee)