This St Patrick’s Day, head to one of the greatest cities on earth! New York City really prides itself on its Irish heritage so you know you’ll have a blast. I found this New York St Patrick’s Day holiday using Airbnb and my Flight Finder tool.
New York St Patrick’s Day Holiday
This deal includes a one-week stay in a great Brooklyn apartment in a traditional brownstone building. You’ll be in quiet Crown Heights, which is a historic and deeply cultural neighbourhood. There’s plenty to do and see here so I recommend eating a fantastic Jewish deli or checking out the nearby Brooklyn Museum. The Botanical Gardens and Prospect Park are also close by. The nearest subway station is a few minutes away and you can catch the nearby 3 train for Manhattan.
New York is a stunning city that’s waiting to be discovered! You’ll have a blast on St Patrick’s Day, with the Irish community coming together for one of the city’s best parades. Delve into the local heritage with a history tour of Hell’s Kitchen or a visit to the Merchant’s House Museum. When you’re not partaking in the festivities, there’s plenty to be seen. The Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty and Ground Zero Plaza are just some of the city’s best-known sights.
Book this deal by following the links below!
- New York St Patrick’s Day Holiday: 1 Week in Brooklyn Brownstone Incl Flights just €479
- Provider: Airbnb
- Travel period: 13/03/2019 – 21/03/2019
- Length of stay: 8 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin Airport
- Destination airport: Stewart International Airport
- Airline: Norwegian
- Hotel: Airbnb
- Score: 5/5 on Airbnb + Superhost rating
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €479 per person based on two adults sharing