I found you this great New York Deal in October 2017! This iconic city really needs no introduction, home to the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, Times Sqaure and other legendary attractions. You’ll be staying in Harlem, in the north of Manhattan. This area remains a strong centre of African and American life, you won’t be hard pressed to find jazz joints and hearty menus. East Harlem has a more Spanish vibe, whilst the west is crowded with students at academics near to Columbia university! Top attractions include the Cathedral Church of St John the Divine, the Studio Museum in Harlem, the Apollo Theatre and the Cloisters Museum & Gardens.
New York Deal
The Park Ave North hotel has a 76/100 rating on Trivago, so I’m sure you’re going to have a brilliant stay there! The hotel is in Harlem, close by to two subway stations, which provide excellent links to all of New York City. This deal is based on a self-catered stay in a double room with free Wi-Fi access.
I found this deal on Expedia! Please book directly with them. Have a great trip!
- New York Deal: 5 Nights incl. Central Hotel & Flights for only €631pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Expedia
- Travel period: 16 – 21 October
- Length of stay: 5 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Stewart International Airport
- Airline: Norwegian Airlines
- Hotel: The Park Ave North
- Rating: 76/100 on Trivago out of 75 reviews
- Location: Harlem, New York
- Board Basis: self-catering
- Airport transfer: check here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €631 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly