Jet off stateside and experience the Big Apple, one of the US’ most iconic cities!
New York City Break
Nothing beats the feeling of wandering down the streets of Manhattan for the first time. The huge skyscrapers are all around, the yellow taxis are honking their horns like mad and the bustle of people – it’s exhilarating!
This Expedia package will see you spend 5 nights in Lower East Side in Manhattan at the well-reviewed Hotel Mimosa. Also included are your return flights! The Hotel Mimosa is situated in the vibrant Chinatown area, where you’ll find loads of restaurants where you can pick up some seriously tasty grub.
And of course the rest of Manhattan is just filled to the brim with stuff to see and do. Some personal favourites of mine are the High Line, a park made out of a former subway line, the Meatpacking District, easily one of the hippest areas of the city, or even Soho and East Village – you’ll find loads of fantastic nightlife, art and dining options. The buzzing student vibes keep things nice and lively too!
To book this deal, simply click the link below to be taken to Expedia’s website. From there you can continue on with the booking. :)
- New York City Break: 5 Nights in Well-Reviewed Hotel incl. Return Flights only €646pp
- Travel period: 22/11/2018 – 27/11/2018
- Length of stay: 5 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Newark
- Airline: Wow Air
- Hotel: Hotel Mimosa
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Manhattan, NYC
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €646 per person based on two adults sharing