Are you dreaming that you and your partner will spend the beginning of 2015 in New York and at a cost of only €773 each? Well now you can make it a reality and book 4 nights in an Art Deco apart-hotel and flights to New York here with Expedia.
Aer Lingus will bring you to New York from Dublin (08/01/2015 – 12/01/2015) for 4 nights and you will be staying at The Box House Hotel in Greenpoint, Brooklyn. The trendy Box House Hotel features lofts and suites that are designed as apartments with a patio (yes, a patio!). They are fully equipped and are styled with bright colours, antiques and contemporary art. The hotel even provides a complimentary shuttle service in a classic 1970’s checker cab! WiFi is free and if business is busy at the beginning of January don’t worry there is also a 24-hour business centre complete with iMac computers. Although, I would recommend leaving the work at home and going to the hotel’s fitness centre with dry sauna and steam showers instead :)
Even though the hotel is in Brooklyn you are extremely close to Manhattan as Grand Central Station is just 15 minute away; You can enjoy a 10 minute walk over Pulaski Bridge which offers spectacular views of the Manhattan skyline and then it is just 4 minutes by subway (1 stop)!
So, here is your chance to see all 5 boroughs of New York in 5 days ;)
- New York: 4 Nights incl. Excellent Hotel and Flights for only €773
- Travel period:08/01/2015 – 12/01/2015
- Travel duration: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: New York
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: The Box House Hotel
- Rating: 93% on TripAdvisor out of 317 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Location: Brooklyn
- Meals: Self-catering
- Airport transfer: Taxi (19 mins, €30)
- Price: only €773 per person based on two adults sharing