Let’s be honest, we all dream of that trip to New York. The bright lights, the familiar movie landmarks, the shops, food and everything else the Big Apple is known for :)
With this great deal I found on Expedia, not only could you be exploring New York but you could be right on the doorstep of some of the city’s main, most hyped attractions. Times Square, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, and plenty of other attractions.
You can take in breathtaking views of the city from numerous different spots such as Top of the Rock and Empire State Building. I’m pretty sure you’ll struggle to compare it to anything you’ve seen before!
The Yotel New York is a whole different ball game when it comes to hotels. I mean, just look at it. You want a view of New York? You’ve got one right from your bed!
You can enjoy free wifi, so you know, get that view out in a tweet! As well as a cooked breakfast each morning for a surcharge.
You’ll get a bit of everything in the Yotel. Buzzing bars, quiet lounge areas, cosy room space and futuristic views over the city… definitely one of a kind! :)
The terrace area is actually New York’s largest hotel terrace, and on the fourth floor is very creatively named ‘Four‘… yep…
For a city as mesmerising as New York, this hotel is just perfect. You’ll miss nothing and you’ll experience the city in a whole new way. Spot on, Yotel! :)
- New York: 6 Nights incl. 4* Hotel on Times Square & Flights for only €710
- Travel period: 02/02/2016 – 08/02/2016
- Length of stay: 6 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: JFK
- Airline: Lufthansa
- Hotel: Yotel New York at Times Square
- Rating: 87% on TripAdvisor out of 7,151 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Times Square, New York
- Meals: Not included
- Airport transfer: Train (50 mins, €8 – €9)
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Rental car: hertz.ie
- Price: only €710 per person based on two adults sharing