New Years Eve in London!
2 Nights Stay in Well Rated Hotel with Belfast Flights Included
Hotel Travelodge London Kew Bridge
Departure airport Belfast International
meals No Catering
Have you got plans for New Years Eve yet? If not, never fear. I’ve spotted an amazing getaway to knock your socks off and help you ring in 2019 in style. Spend New Years Eve in London with this great getaway I’ve put together with the help of Trivago and my trusty Flight Finder.
New Years Eve in London
With this break you’ll stay in the fabulous Travelodge London Kew Bridge. This lovely hotel is close to the Royal Botanic Gardens, so perfect for a little stroll around the gardens in the afternoon before you head to the city to celebrate. The hotel has a choice of double and family rooms on offer, with Dreamer beds, en suite bathrooms and tea and coffee making facilities. The perfect haven for your New Years trip to London! There’s also a restaurant on site, and you can avail of breakfast in the hotel for an extra charge. Though, with so many options available for breakfast and brunch in the city, you’ll be spoiled for choice if you decide not to opt in.
Be sure you indulge in a delicious glass of Champagne in the city in the evening – it’s what the festivities call for! You’ll never be left wondering what to do in the city, and especially on New Year’s. There is the obvious choice of fireworks over the River Thames, and you will need to get a ticket for them. They’re already sold out though, so if you weren’t lucky, never fear. I’ve still got plenty of insider tips on where you can watch the fireworks and ring in 2019 – and most are absolutely free!
- Head for Hampstead Heath, where you can watch the fireworks from Parliament Hill
- Get to Greenwich where you can see the fireworks from the Observatory
- Take a New Years Cruise for the best view of the fireworks – right from the Thames!
- New Years Eve in London: 2 Nights Stay in Well Rated Hotel with Belfast Flights Included €160
- Provider: Trivago and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 30/12/2018 – 02/01/2019
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Belfast
- Destination airport: London Stansted
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: Travelodge London Kew Bridge
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: close to the Royal Botanical Gardens.
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €160 per person based on two adults sharing