Do something different this new year’s with this terrific deal that I found for you on Expedia. Stay in a top-rated hotel in the city centre for two nights, one for the big night, and the second to have a chilled day and enjoy the city! Read on to find out more about this bargain!
New Years Eve Birmingham
If I could stay anywhere in Birmingham, then it’d definitely have to be The Old Crown (4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 174 reviews). Built originally 650 years ago, this ancient Inn is famous for having Queen Elizabeth I as a guest at one time! Nowadays it serves some absolutely terrific pub food and has a backyard bar with beer garden. Its the perfect place to leave all your things in the room and go straight to enjoying the night!
Birmingham is a very vibrant city with plenty of bars and clubs so you’ll definitely find somewhere that suits your tastes. You’ll arrive in the early evening which is perfect to dive right into the fun. I made it so you can enjoy the whole next day in peace and do whatever you like! I’d really recommend the Peaky Blinders Tour, which gives a great rundown of Birmingham’s once notorious underworld.
- New Years Eve Birmingham: 2 Nights in Top-Rated 650 Year-Old City Centre Tavern Inn with Beer Garden & Return Flights only €93
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 31/01/2018 – 02/01/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: DUB
- Destination airport: BRM
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: The Old Crown
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 174 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: City Centre
- Meals: Not Included
- Airport transfer: Not Included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €93 per person based on two adults sharing