If you’re tired of the same old New Year’s routine then why not spice things up for 2018? I have found an excellent offer to spend New Year’s Eve in Brussels for a two-night stay in total, with your breakfast and return flights included.
New Year’s Eve in Brussels
This offer was pieced together by using a combination of Trivago and my Flight Finder. The hotel that you and your travel buddy will be staying in is the fabulously named Chao Chow Palace. It has received a rating of 7.5/10 on Trivago and will offer you a free breakfast on both mornings of your stay. It is a perfect place to rest your head after enjoying the New Year’s festivities in Belgium’s capital.
You can enjoy a fabulous fireworks display which is a customary way to usher in the New Year. Regardless of whether it’s New Year or not you will always find that Brussels nightlife is truly amazing. Delirium is such a good spot to sample one of several hundred beers. There are many great bars and clubs that you can hop too and from where you can get caught up in the positive vibes. Grand Place is also a must-visit for me. :)
Enjoy a New Year’s with a difference with this brilliant Brussels city break. Follow the links to book today.
- New Year’s Eve in Brussels: 2 Nights in Central Hotel, Breakfast & Flights for only €175
- Provider: Trivago + My Flight Finder
- Travel period: 30/12/2018 – 01/01/2019
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Brussels (BRU)
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Chao Chow Palace
- Score: 7.5/10 on Trivago
- Location: 2 stops from city centre
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €175 per person based on two adults sharing