If you’re dreaming of escaping to a picturesque Greek island this year, then I think this Naxos holiday will sort you right out!
The largest island in the Cyclades, Naxos has everything from lush mountain ranges and ancient ruins to sleepy villages and bustling resorts. It’s the perfect place to spend a relaxing time away, with plenty of nature to keep the outdoorsy types happy too!
This Expedia package comes with your return flights from Dublin to Naxos with a stopover along the way, as well as 6 nights at the Naxos Beach Hotel. You’re literally a stone’s throw away from the airport as well as the centre of Naxos Town. The hotel boast nice, clean interiors where you’ll be able to get settled in very nicely, and free breakfast is provided each morning.
Need to cool off from the weather? Then go for a dip in the pool, or do the two minute walk to the beach! And while Naxos Town has some great restaurants and shops, be sure to explore some of the countryside as well. The best beaches are along the west coast, and if you want to have that authentic Naxos experience, then swing by beautiful villages such as Apeiranthos or Halki or even hike to the old Kalamitsia monastery.
To book your holiday then just click the link below to have a look at the package! :)
- Naxos Holiday: 6 Nights in Well Rated Hotel incl. Breakfast & Flights only €595
- Travel period: 23/09/2017 – 30/09/2017
- Length of stay: 6 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Naxos
- Airline: Aegean Airlines
- Hotel: Naxos Beach Hotel
- Rating: 8.2/10 on Booking.com
- Location: Agios Georgios Beach, Naxos Town
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €595 per person based on two adults sharing