This March, spring into action with a gorgeous getaway to Italy. With this Naples city break from Expedia, you’ll be treated to some 4-star treatment in one of Italy’s most scenic and historical cities!
Naples City Break
The Hotel Nuvo is located 2km from the centre of Naples, but you will be super close to Cumana railway station, from which you can travel to the city centre in 12 minutes. This well-rated hotel is in a quieter suburb of Naples, but you can still reach some excellent attractions such as Theatre Palapartenope, the Science Center and San Paolo Stadium by foot.
This buzzing city is known for its warm hospitality and beautiful, historical sights. Make sure to bite into some Neopolitan pizza while you’re here and if you’re feeling brave enough, take a tour of the Catacombs. You’ll be spoiled for choice when it comes to day trips. Popular choices include heading out to Pompeii and exploring the famous ruins of the ancient city there. The colourful islands of Procida and Ischia are just off the coast of Naples and the latter has some incredible thermal springs. I also highly recommend a trip to the stunning seaside town of Sorrento.
Book this deal by heading over to Expedia below!
- Naples City Break: 3 Nights in 4 Star Hotel Incl. Breakfast, Flights just €147
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 03/03/2019 – 06/03/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Naples
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Nuvo
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Fuorigrotta, Naples
- Meals: Breakfast
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €147 per person based on two adults sharing