Whitewashed houses, cobbled streets and slow, vibrant sunsets – add a touch of romance this June with this awesome Mykonos summer holiday!
Mykonos Summer Holiday
This deal comes with your return flights from Dublin to Mykonos via Athens, and from the airport it will be just a short onward journey to your accommodation, the Hotel Corfos. Despite being a 3* hotel it could easily pass for something much more high-end thanks to its gorgeous sun terrace and modern rooms. Plus there’s a lovely restaurant with an intimate outdoor terrace, perfect for getting the evening off to a romantic start, or simply relaxing as the sun slowly sets.
Mykonos town is close by, meaning you can visit the iconic windmills that stand guard over the harbour, or wander the cosy cobblestone streets that snake their way between the houses. The Venetian harbour is absolutely gorgeous, so definitely try and book a table at one of the seafront restaurants so you can enjoy some Greek specialities and have front-row seats for the sunsets!
If you enjoy tranquillity and relaxation above all else, then I couldn’t imagine a better way to spend your summer! Just click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- Mykonos Summer Holiday: 6 Nights incl. Excellent Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for only €603
- Travel period: 07/06/2017 – 14/06/2017
- Length of stay: 6 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Mykonos
- Airline: Aegean Airlines
- Hotel: Corfos Hotel
- Rating: 87/100 on Trivago
- Location: Ornos, Mykonos
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €603 per person based on two adults sharing