Murcia City Break
3 Nights in Gorgeous Central Hotel incl. Flights
meals No Catering
Spain’s Murcia region is a living, breathing work of art. With plenty of baroque and Gothic buildings, Moorish influence, beautiful beaches and colourful old towns, you’ll feel right at ease in the capital city. I found this Murcia city break on Trivago and using my Flight Finder that will let you take in all the sights.
Murcia City Break
During your Murcia city break, you’ll be squared away in the highly-rated Hotel Cetina. This peaceful property is between the gorgeous Cathedral and Royal Casino. You’ll get a three-night stay in a double room. Previous guests said they loved this hotel’s location, friendliness and decor.
From sightseeing to getting out in nature, there’s plenty to pack in during your holiday to Murcia. There is a decidedly small-town feel here so you can take it at your own pace! Check out the beautiful baroque architecture in the Old Town including the Santa Maria Cathedral. Next, head to the extravagant Casino de Murcia, where each room is influenced by a different part of the world! The Santa Clara Monastery and Museum is a former Islamic palace that became a monastery and it’s stunning to see art from both eras. If you want to get active, make your way to the regional park of El Valle y Carrascoy.
Book this deal by clicking the links below!
- Murcia City Break: 3 Nights in Gorgeous Central Hotel incl. Flights just €160
- Provider: Trivago and my Flight Finder tool
- Travel period: 02/02/2019 – 05/02/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin Airport
- Destination airport: Murcia MJV
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Cetina
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: ca. Miles from city centre
- Meals: Room-only basis
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €160 per person based on two adults sharing