When you go on holiday somewhere a little different, it’s always nice to immerse yourself in the tradition of that area. By doing this, you truly get to experience the culture and life of that place. With this deal to Morocco, you can do just that. You will stay in the fabulous Riad Shaden in Marrakech which is a traditional Moroccan house situated in one of the most authentic and traditional areas of the city. The Riad has a 95% rating on Trip Advisor and a certificate of excellence 2014.
Located just 15 minutes walk from the famous Place Djemaa el Fna, it is close to all the main attractions in the area. For 190 dirhams, roughly €17, you can eat a three course meal at the hotel with an extensive menu to choose from. You can also really have some fun with your food while learning more about traditional Moroccan cooking with the cookery lessons in the hotel. You will go shopping with one of the staff who will then give you a step-by-step lesson in how to prepare your menu which you can then eat in the candle-lit courtyard.
Some things to do while you are there include; experiencing a centuries old body cleanse called a hammam, explore the different lane ways and streets, relax in a cafe and watch the busy world go by, dance on the streets after dark to some serious drumming and be sure to buy a map!!! Just so when you get lost, you can find your way back again.
Find out how to book this deal below…..
- Morocco: 1 Week incl. 4* Riad, Breakfast and Flights for only €246
- Travel period: 26/11/2014 – 03/12/2014
- Travel duration: 1 week
- Air temperature during stay: 17°-23°
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Marrakech
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Riad Shaden
- Rating: 95% on TripAdvisor out of 128 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Location: Marrakech, Morocco
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer: Taxi – €3 or contact the hotel!
- Price: only €246 per person based on two adults sharing