I have come across a bargain for you guys for a week in December for a pre-Christmas treat. Who ever said Santa is the only one who gets to travel the world eh?! How about spoiling yourself for once, you deserve it. This absolute steal of a deal is to Essaouira, Morocco which I put together with a great hotel from trivago.ie and flights from ebookers.ie.
The hotel you are staying in is the Océan Vagabond which is a boutique hotel ideally located opposite the beach and 2 minutes walk from the Old Town. What more could you want in a holiday than nice weather and a beach right on your doorstep. The hotel is ranked highly on Trip Advisor and has a 76% rating.
Each room is styled uniquely and all are equipped with mini-bar, telephone, satellite TV , heating, safe etc. and bathroom with shower or bath. If you are lucky enough you will get one of the rooms which has a private terrace overlooking the ocean. The others have a private terrace overlooking the garden or the Old Town, so either way you will wake up to spectacular views.
You will fly out from Dublin on Sunday, December 7 at 15:55. When you reach Marrakesh you will get a bus to Essaouira which takes three hours but only costs about €5 so it’s not too bad. From there, you have a whole week to enjoy this beautiful destination.
Just click the link below to get the ball rolling.
- Morocco Beach Holiday: 1 Week incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for only €283
- Travel period: 07/12/2014 – 14/12/2014
- Travel duration: 1 week
- Air temperature during stay: 15°C
- Water temperature during stay: 11°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Marrakech
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Océan Vagabond
- Rating: 76% on TripAdvisor out of 81 reviews
- Location: Essaouira, Morocco
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer: coach from Marrakech to Essaouira 3hrs, 4xday, approx €5!!
- Price: only €283 per person based on two adults sharing