This April, why not head off for a luxury week away to Morocco for two people which includes flights and a four star hotel. Situated in the thriving city of Agadir, this amazing deal from expedia.ie is the perfect opportunity to experience something new.
You can enjoy the luxury of a private outdoor pool at the hotel and also a bar and restaurant. If you choose to hire a car to take you from the airport, on-site parking is complimentary. The hotel offer a transport service but at a surcharge. Alternatively, a twenty minute taxi will only cost €7.
Flying out from Dublin on Saturday, April 18, you’ll reach Agadir at 19:25. From there, you can choose the best method for you to get to the hotel. Once there, look forward to a luxurious week away before your return flight on April 25 at 20:15. You’ll land in Dublin at 23:59.
Make sure to try some traditional Moroccan food such as Tagine which is baked in closed clay pot over a fire and served with round bread. B’ssara is a rich soup of dried broad beans and Harira which breaks the fast of Ramadan every day at sunset.
Barter at a market, admire some mosques and experience as much of this unique culture as humanly possible.
To book this super deal, click the link below.
- Morocco: 1 Week incl. 4* Hotel and Flights for only €266
- Travel period: 18/04/2015 – 25/04/2015
- Length of Stay: One Week
- Air temperature during stay: 22 degrees
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Agadir
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Atlantic Palm Beach Appart Hotel
- Rating: 5/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 5 reviews
- Location: Agadir, Morocco
- Airport transfer: a twenty minute taxi will only cost €7
- Price: only €266 per person based on two adults sharing