Mombasa, Kenya may well be one of the most exciting trips you make in quite some time. It would be hard to pass up the opportunity to stay on your own private Island in the most perfect, idyllic locations in the world!
Mombasa Stay on a Private Island
Firstly, the city of Mombasa is just something to see in itself. The culture difference, its landscape and views, and just everything about the place is something you won’t find in many other places.Whether you’re looking to delve in and explore the wildlife and nature through some brilliantly guided tours, or maybe check out the Marine National Park, this should be a holiday jam-packed with once in lifetime activities.
You’ll be staying in the Sands at Chale Island accommodation, which is actually quite a difficult trek to get to, but is blooming worth it when you do get there! Getting to the hotel from Nairobi is handy enough, there’s a cheap train that goes directly to the town and you can get to the island from there.
This deal price, found by combining Hotels.com and Skyscanner, comes inclusive of half board meals. This truly is a wonderful setting in surroundings that will just leave you speechless and rooms that are both cosy but super unique and exciting.
- Mombasa Stay on a Private Island: 12 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only €1339
- Travel period: 28/01/2018 – 10/02/2018
- Length of stay: 12 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Nairobi
- Airline: Turkish Airlines
- Hotel: The Sands at Chale Island
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 316 reviews
- Location: Chale Beach, Kenya
- Meals: Breakfast Incl.
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €1339 per person based on two adults sharing