Mombasa, Kenya may well be one of the most exciting trips you make in quite some time. It certainly promises to be a getaway with a difference.
Firstly, the city of Mombasa is just something to see in itself. The culture difference, its landscape and views, and just everything about the place is something you won’t find in many other places.
Whether you’re looking to delve in and explore the wildlife and nature through some brilliant guided tours, or maybe check out the Marine National Park, this should be a holiday jam packed with once in a lifetime activities.
You’ll be staying in the Sands at Chale Island accommodation, which is actually quite a difficult trek to get to, but is blooming worth it when you do get there! Depending on the tide, you’ll make your way across on a little tractor boat, which can be pricey, but as I said, so worth it. In other circumstances you will be brought over on other modes of transport which you can contact the hotel and they will sort it all out for you.
This deal price, found on expedia comes inclusive of half board meals, a wonderful setting in surroundings that will just leave you speechless, and rooms that are both cosy but super unique and exciting.
To book this superb trip, just click the link below.
- Mombasa: 1 Week incl. 4* Hotel with Private Beach, Half Board and Flights for only €733
- Travel period: 15/11/2015 – 22/11/2015
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Mombasa
- Airline: Ethiopian Airlines
- Hotel: The Sands at Chale Island
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 316 reviews
- Location: Chale Beach, Kenya
- Meals: Halfboard
- Airport transfer: Please contact the hotel and they will book your transport
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €733 per person based on two adults sharing