Treat yourself to a cheap Majorca holiday and guarantee yourself an extra bit of sun!
Cheap Majorca Holiday
I just spotted this cheap Majorca deal over on BlueSea Holidays that I knew I just had to share with you. It promises to be the perfect mini getaway for when you just need a few days away in the sun!
You’ll have return flights as well as 3 nights at the H10 Casa del Mar. It’s a gorgeous property in a prime location overlooking the beach in Santa Ponsa, newly refurbished to a high standard and boasting fantastic amenities such as a spa centre, outdoor pool and fantastic catering. You’ve got half board during your stay so you really can just kick back and relax!
When you’re not busy working on your tans there’s plenty to keep you busy here in Santa Ponsa. Whether it’s bars, spas or speed boat tours, no day will be the same! Similarly if you want a break from all the action you can go on some lovely walks along the coastline, or relax with some tapas and a fine glass of Spanish wine as you enjoy the sunsets.
For such small price you’ll be getting a massive holiday out of it, so I’d say it’s definitely worth it! To book your Majorca holiday just click the link to be taken to the provider’s website. There are longer durations available but this will come to a slightly higher price!:)
- Cheap Majorca Holiday: 3 Nights in Fantastic 4* Hotel incl. Half Board & Flights from only €235pp
- Travel period: Departures available across 2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights (longer stays available for a surcharge)
- Destination: Palma de Mallorca
- Hotel: H10 Casa del Mar
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Santa Ponsa, Majorca
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: from only €235 per person based on two adults sharing