Mini Getaway to the French Riviera
3 Nights in Superb Hotel incl. Return Flights
Turquoise waters, gorgeous landscapes and even gorgeous-er towns… the French Riviera really is in a class of its own. Enjoy a relaxing few days away in the charming town of Beaulieu-sur-Mer with these wonderful deals for a French Riviera escape!
Example departure dates:
I was looking around on Expedia and managed to come across some fantastic deals to the French Riviera this October. Temperatures will still be wonderfully mild (somewhere in the low 20s!), but what’s more the heaving crowds of summer will be long-gone, allowing you to really soak up the laid-back atmosphere at your own pace.
Included in all deals are your return flights from Dublin to Nice – the city is just 9km away from Beaulieu so you won’t have far to go at all once you’ve landed. Your hotel puts you right in the centre of town just a stone’s throw away from the marina, and the rooms themselves are furnished to a very high quality. Spend relaxing afternoons strolling along the historic streets, enjoy some amazing food at a traditional restaurant, or hop on the train to other places such as Nice, Cannes or even Monaco – the views are just stunning!
I’ve listed the cheapest dates I could find above, but if these don’t suit simply play around the dates until you find the perfect deal for you. :)
- Mini Getaway to the French Riviera: 3 Nights in Superb Hotel incl. Return Flights from just €169
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Nice
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Select
- Score: 4.5/5 on Expedia
- Location: Beaulieu-sur-Mer, French Riviera (9km from Nice)
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €169 per person based on two adults sharing