When it comes to picking a place to go to for a city break destination, you can’t actually go wrong with Hamburg. There’s plenty of buzz and fantastic nightlife, yet plenty of opportunity to switch off from it all, go for a lovely little cruise up the river or even just stroll though all the lovely parks!
Mini City Break to Hamburg
I’ve managed to put together a fantastic deal for a mini-city break to Hamburg this April using Hotels.com and my Flight Finder. With this deal you’ll be flying direct to Hamburg with Ryanair and enjoy a super central location at the ibis Hamburg St. Pauli Messe. You’re a stone’s throw away from the bustling nightlife along the Reeperbahn, and with a U-Bahn station literally just outside you’ve got easy access to the rest of the city as well.
The trendy neighbourhood of Sternschanze is reallly worth checking out for the lovely bars and restaurants as well as all sorts of hip boutiques and shops. Down by the river, you can admire the gorgeous old warehouses of the Speicherstadt, or check out some of the city’s cutting-edge architecture in the Hafen City. You just can’t miss having a quick peek at the Elbphilharmonie Concert Hall – it’s the city’s newest landmark and features some of the most awesome design going!
To book this city break deal, simply use the links to book your hotel and flights, using the screenshots as a guide. :)
- Mini City Break to Hamburg: 2 Nights in Central Hotel incl. Return Flights only €138pp
- Travel period: 16/04/2018 – 18/04/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Hamburg
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: ibis Hamburg St. Pauli Messe
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: St. Pauli, Hamburg (central)
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €138 per person based on two adults sharing