Bremen? Sure! Most people might not have this German city on their list of places to see in Europe, but in actual fact this is a place bursting with charm and it’s perfect for a mini-city break!
Mini City Break to Bremen
Way back when, Bremen used to be part of the Hanseatic League, meaning that the city earned fortunes from medieval trade. And it’s definitely something you can sense here – there’s so many gorgeous buildings and a proper sense of maritime history, so as soon as you’ve settled down at the hotel you’ve got plenty to explore!
I’ve put this deal together using Hotels.com and Skyscanner, meaning that you’ll have your return flights and your accommodation included in this deal. You’ll be staying at the Star Inn Hotel Premium Bremen Columbus, which puts you in a fantastic location right next to the main station. There are trams that stop outside which will take you to and from the airport, and the old town is just a short walk away, so really I can’t see how it a location could be any more convenient!
The first thing you should do when you’re in Bremen is to check out the main square in the old town. There you’ll find the beautiful city hall and cathedral as well as plenty of shops and old-school German restaurants. However my favourite place definitely has to be the area surrounding a street called Schnoor – you’ll find the absolute cutest houses there and it’s perfect for a little bit of Instagramming!
To book this deal, simply click the link below to be taken to the providers’ websites and book your return flights and accommodation separately. :)
- Mini City Break to Bremen: 3 Nights in Central Hotel incl. Return Flights only €139pp
- Travel period: 21/04/2018 – 24/04/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Bremen
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Star Inn hotel Premium Bremen Columbus
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €139 per person based on two adults sharing