San Sebastian is a crossroads of culture and one of the best city breaks going!
Example departure dates
- 02/04/2019 – 04/04/2019 – €86
- 04/04/2019 – 06/04/2019 – €97
- 09/04/2019 – 11/04/2019 – €86
Situated in the heart of the Basque Country, San Sebastian is a fascinating city with plenty to offer. Rich cultural heritage, amazing architecture and mouthwatering cuisine – it’s an absolute joy to explore and well worth checking out if you’ve yet to go!
These city breaks I put together using my Hotel Finder and Skyscanner include your return flights to Biarritz, a French city just under an hour away from San Sebastian. And you’ll be right in the heart of the action at the Pension Larrea, a brilliant guesthouse in the centre of the city. You’ve not just one, but two beautiful beaches within easy reach. Plus there’s absolutely loads of tapas bars at your doorstep – trying some pintxos, the Basque version of tapas, is a must during any visit to San Sebastian as this city features some of the best cuisine in all of Spain.
If you’re interested in booking this mini-break, simply click on the links above to book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- Mini Break to San Sebastian: 2 Nights in Excellent Central Guesthouse incl. Return Flights from just €86
- Provider: Hotel Finder + Flight Finder
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Biarritz
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Pension Larrea
- Score: 9/10 on Hotelscombined
- Location: San Sebastian, Basque Country, Spain
- Meals: Not included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €86 per person based on two adults sharing