Need a major wardrobe update before summer comes around? Then whisk yourselves away on a little Milan shopping trip and enjoy 2 days in one of Europe’s fashion capitals!
Milan Shopping Trip
Milan is a fantastic city to go to – there’s plenty of sights, a buzzing atmosphere and more shops and boutiques than you can shake a stick at. And in actual fact there are shops to suit all budgets. It doesn’t have to just be haute couture and big-name designer brands!
This deal I put together using Trivago and Skyscanner comes with your return flights from Dublin to Milan Bergamo. To make things even easier for you, your hotel, the Hotel Napoleon, is in a super convenient location on the Corso Buenos Aires, one of Milan’s main shopping streets. Not only do you have plenty of shops close by but you’re just a few steps away from the central station, making your trip to and from the airport very easy.
For shopping, just follow the Corso Buenos Aires down towards the city centre and you’ll eventually end up in the Fashion District! And while you’re in the centre you just have to check out the stunning cathedral and the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, one of Europe’s oldest shopping centres. After a long day of shopping, put your feet up at one of the many cafés and restaurants by the canal in the lovely Navigli District and chill out with a glass of wine. :)
Belissimo… To avail of this deal, simply click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately.
- Milan Shopping Trip: 2 Nights in Central 4* Hotel incl. Flights only €166
- Travel period: 09/05/2017 – 11/05/2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Milan Bergamo
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Napoleon
- Rating: 79/100 on Trivago
- Location: Centre
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €166 per person based on two adults sharing