With a city as glamorous as this, there’s no better place to splash a bit of cash! Treat yourselves to this gorgeous Milan shopping trip and treat yourselves to some Christmas pressies you didn’t get on the day! ;)
Milan Shopping Trip
I was looking around on Expedia for a stylish city break to the Italian fashion capital and spotted this lovely 4* deal. With it you’ll be getting your return flights from Dublin to Milan Bergamo and your accommodation in one easy package.
Your hotel is the Hotel Degli Arcimboldi, located just north of central Milan. There are plenty of metro connections that are just a stone’s throw away from where you’re staying, so it’ll be just 20 minutes or so before you can dive right into the action! The rooms here are super modern and promise plenty of comfort, so it’s the perfect place to rest up after a long day of shopping and sightseeing. Breakfast is included each morning as well!
Milan has a fantastic mix of amazing sights, shopping and nightlife. If it’s your first time then you just have to see the iconic cathedral, and there’s also the gorgeous Sforza Castle which set amidst gorgeous gardens. The famous Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II is also a must-see place. One of the oldest shopping malls in Europe, it really is a feast for the eyes!
It’s definitely one of the best places to go in Italy, so don’t miss out! To book, simply click the link below. :)
- Milan Shopping Trip: 3 Nights in 4* Hotel incl. Breakfast & Return Flights only €141
- Travel period: 24/01/2017 – 27/01/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Milan Bergamo
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Degli Arcimboldi
- Rating: 81/100 on Trivago
- Location: North Milan
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €141 per person based on two adults sharing