Need a wardrobe update? Then I’m sure one of Europe’s greatest fashion capitals will sort you out just nicely. Whisk yourselves away to bella Italia for a cheeky Milan weekend break!
Milan Weekend Break
Milan is a fantastic place – famed for its fashion and design, the city is diverse enough to cater to all tastes and interests. Love your high-end designer brands? Then then Quadrilatero d’Oro will be the area for you. More into your alternative, creative shops? Briera is the perfect neighbourhood – don’t miss out!
This Hotels.com and Momondo city break comes with your flights from Dublin to Milan as well as your 2 nights at the excellent Enterprise Hotel. Thanks to all the nearby transport connections you’ll be able to whisk yourselves around the city with ease!
As well as the shopping you just can’t miss out on paying a visit to the iconic cathedral and the beautiful Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, said to be one of the world’s oldest shopping malls. The architecture is absolutely stunning up close!
This is the perfect way to soak up those European vibes as well as treating yourselves to a cheeky shopping trip! To book the deal, simply click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- Milan Weekend Break: 2 Nights in Fabulous 4* Hotel incl. Flights only €155
- Travel period: 01/02/2018 – 03/02/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Milan
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Enterprise Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €155 per person based on two adults sharing