Italy is perfect at any time of the year! With this off-peak Milan holiday, you can enjoy the city’s top sights in a great hotel, with flights included!
With this holiday from LivingSocial, you can stay in either the Hotel Astoria, Hotel Berlino or the Hotel Ritter. Each are located within easy reach of the city’s landmarks and attractions. The Hotel Berlino is located in the lively Corso Sempione Street and has several tram lines nearby. Meanwhile, the Hotel Ritter is closer to the centre and you can reach the Duomo in 20 minutes by foot. You can unwind in your double, ensuite room and enjoy the breakfast buffet in the morning before setting off to see the city!
Step into the city of Renaissance art, fashion and culinary delights! It really is a great place to walk around and take in the sights for a couple of days. There are so many architectural gems to enjoy like Sforzesco Castle. Of course, Milan Cathedral should be admired. It’s also perfect for shopping for one-of-a-kind finds. Make sure to pack in major attractions such as Piazza del Duomo and Castello Sforzesco. Take a stroll through the romantic Manzoni quarter and indulge in some retail therapy.
Book this deal by following the link below to LivingSocial!
- Milan Holiday: 2-3 Nights in Choice of Hotels Incl. Breakfast & Return Flights from just €139
- Provider: LivingSocial
- Length of stay: 2 or 3 nights
- Travel Period: Valid for travel on selected dates until 31st Dec 2019.
- Departure airport: Dublin Airport
- Destination airport: Milan
- Hotel and score:
- Hotel Berlino
- Hotel Ritter
- Hotel Astoria
- Location: Milan, Italy
- Meals: Breakfast
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €139 per person based on two adults sharing