Milan City Break
3 Nights in Central Hotel incl. Flights
Hotel B&B Hotel Milano Sant Amborgio
Departure airport Dublin
meals No Catering
A city best known for its designer boutiques and avant-garde fashion shows – so it definitely pays to be close to the action here!
Milan City Break
After looking around on Hotels.com and Skyscanner I’ve put together a fantastic deal for a break in Milan where you’ll be staying in a hotel close to the centre, meaning you’ll be able to satisfy all your shopping cravings here.
You’ll have everything you’ll need, including return flights from Dublin and 3 nights at the B&B Hotel Milano Sant’Ambrogio. You’re in a great location with easy access to all the shopping districts and the lovely area surrounding the Navigli canals. Opposite the hotel is a lovely chapel and there’s even a little rooftop terrace as well!
Since public transport is close by you’ll be able to travel around the city with ease. If you want to browse the biggest and poshest fashion labels, head to the Quadrilatero d’Oro district where you’ll find everything from Armani to Versace. But don’t worry, you can always head to Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II or alternative stores in Brera or Corso Beunos Aires for price tags that will suit all budgets.
Add to that some very swanky nightlife and a wealth of historic sights in the centre and you’ve got yourselves a very exciting destination, perfect for a short break! If you want to experience the hustle and bustle, then just click the links below to book!
- Milan City Break: 3 Nights in Central Hotel incl. Flights only €193
- Travel period: 07/04/2018 – 10/04/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Milan Bergamo
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: B&B Hotel Milano Sant’Ambrogio
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Super central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €193 per person based on two adults sharing