Paris is a city that no matter how many times you’ve seen it there is always more to discover. With this midweek Paris city break that I’ve found on Expedia, you can experience the magic of the city for yourself. Theres no better cure for the blues than experiencing all that this magnificent city has to offer.
Midweek Paris City Break
A tough thing about finding a city break in Paris is finding a decent hotel in a decent location. The hotel you’ll be staying in, the Gardette Park hotel, is a 4* hotel that comes very highly rated and happens to be right in the heart of the city. This hotel has a comfortable modern aesthetic that will have you falling for its charm. You’re only a short walk away from many famous landmarks and you’re only a short metro away from other amazing places around the city.
As I have mentioned above there are plenty of things to check out in Paris. Sometimes the best plan of action when it comes to visiting is just to wander around the beautiful arrondissements until you find a lovely cafe to stop in. Of course, there are plenty of seriously famous landmarks such as the Louvre or the Eiffel Tower. My own personal favourite is to head over to Montmartre. This famous area is a place where artists used to hang out and it’s truly one of the spiritual landmarks of Paris.
So what are you waiting for? Treat someone to a romantic getaway ;)
- Midweek Paris City Break: 3 Nights in a Gorgeous 4* Hotel Located in the City Centre incl. Flights just €193
- Travel period: 06/02/2018 – 09/02/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Paris
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Gardette Park Hotel
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: City Centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €193 per person based on two adults sharing