I love an escape to the Scottish capital. This midweek Edinburgh getaway will see you spending two nights in the city for an absolute steal. Read on to find out more and to get booking your lovely trip!
Midweek Edinburgh getaway
Your stay is in a fabulous second floor apartment in the north of the city. This apartment is cosy, spacious, and has everything you could need to enjoy your stay. There’s a Morrisons supermarket close by, and buses to town stop right outside the apartment complex. You will then be on Princes Street and in the heart of the action in less than 15 minutes! The apartment is also a lovely little hideaway, with a flat screen TV with Sky Q, and there’s even a light up mirror in the bathroom. This is really the last word in elegance and sophistication in the city.
Be sure you travel around a little. Edinburgh Castle is just 20 minutes away, and the charming village of Stockbridge is just a 15 minute buss ride too. I definitely recommend coming here one morning and strolling through the quaint little streets. Stockbridge is so pretty, and you’ll be left breathless by it. You can find some other great things to do in Edinburgh with my handy travel guide.
Be sure you book your break with the links I’ve left you below. Remember, if these dates don’t work for you, you can always play around and find the best getaway to suit your needs.
- Midweek Edinburgh Getaway: 2 Night Stay in Swish Apartment with Flights from Dublin included €100
- Provider: AirBnB and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 30/01/2019 – 01/02/2019
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Edinburgh
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: modern one bedroom city centre apartment
- Score: 5/5 on AirBnB
- Location: 15 minute bus ride from Princes Street
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer:
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €100 per person based on two adults sharing