I love an escape to the Scottish capital. This midweek Edinburgh getaway will see you spending two nights in the city for an absolute steal. Read on to find out more and to get booking your lovely trip!
Midweek Edinburgh getaway
You will stay in the well-rated Piries Hotel in Haymarket, it’s a good base to explore Edinburgh’s old but also new town. You are very close to Princess Street, for example, it’s within walking distance. Book this hotel through my hotel finder. Then combine it with these dirt-cheap flights I have found on my flight finder and fly to Edinburgh with Ryanair.
Be sure you travel around a little. Edinburgh Castle is of course a must, and the charming village of Stockbridge should also be on your agenda. I definitely recommend coming here one morning and strolling through the quaint little streets. Stockbridge is so pretty, and you’ll be left breathless by it. You can find some other great things to do in Edinburgh with my handy travel guide.
Be sure you book your break with the links I’ve left you below. Remember, if these dates don’t work for you, you can always play around and find the best getaway to suit your needs.
- Midweek Edinburgh Getaway: 2 Night incl Hotel & Flights for only €94
- Provider: Hotel Finder and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 08/04/2019 – 10/04/2019
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Edinburgh
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Piries Hotel
- Score: 7/10
- Location: Haymarket
- Meals: self catering
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €94 per person based on two adults sharing