Krakow is such a beautiful city that it really should be up there on everyone’s to-do list! :)
Midweek Break to Krakow
If you’re yet to go and are looking for a cheap deal to snap up, this should sort you out nicely. I put this deal together using Hotels.com and Skyscanner, meaning that you’ve got your accommodation and flights included!
You’re in a fantastic location at the Crackow Riverside Aparthotel. It’s just opened up recently but it’s had perfect reviews on Tripadvisor so far. I’m sure the lovely settings by the river and the super clean and modern interiors have a part to play in this!
Cross the bridge to the east and you’ll be in the buzzing Kazimierz district, the historic Jewish quarter. You’ll find loads of fantastic nightlife and restaurants here away from the main tourist spots. And the Old Town of course it’s just stunning – the Rynek Glowny square, the Cloth Hall and pretty streets are a delight to check out. Regarding day trips you should definitely look into the Wieliczka Salt Mines, the former grounds of Auschwitz and even the Tetra Mountains to the south. You’ve got loads to keep you busy here as you can see!
To book this deal, simply click the links below to book your hotel and your flights over at the providers’ websites. :)
- Midweek Break to Krakow: 3 Nights in Fantastic Aparthotel by the River incl. Return Flights only €174pp
- Travel period: 10/04/2018 – 13/04/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Krakow
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Cracow Riverside Aparthotel
- Rating: 5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €174 per person based on two adults sharing