Your Guru’s been on the lookout for a cracking deal and that’s exactly what I’ve gone and found! Check out this amazing Mexico summer break that I found on TUI Holidays!
Mexico Summer Break
You’ll be flying direct from Dublin to Cancun with TUI Airways. After your transfer from the airport, you’ll arrive at your hotel, the impressive 4* Grand Bahia Principe Coba. This impressive hotel boasts over 1,000 spacious rooms and there are 5 à la carte restaurants plus a whole load of bars – including a whirlpool bar and a pool bar!
There are also huge pools outside, and you’ll also get 1 free hour of watersports each day, so you can go and try your hand at kayaking, snorkelling or sailing on a catamaran, to name but a few! However what’s best is that guests at the hotel will have exclusive access to a private 1.5km beach – doesn’t that sound lush? You’ll also be sure to bump into a few turtles too, as they use the beach to nest on!
If you need to unwind then just pay a visit to the spa which features Mayan holistic massages, or if you’re looking for a bit of excitement then check out the night-time entertainment – complete with a proper Mexican fiesta every Thursday. You could even drive up to the vibrant resort of Playa del Carmen, just 40 minutes away by car, and check out what’s on offer there… or just relax on the beach. ;)
The Riviera Maya is a gorgeous part of Mexico which features such heavenly beaches, so be sure to book your Mexico Summer break now and avoid disappointment!
- Mexico Summer Break: 14 Nights incl. All Inclusive 4* Hotel, Flights, Luggage and Transfers for only €1131pp
- Travel period: 04/06/2018 – 18/06/2018
- Length of stay: 14 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Cancun
- Airline: TUI Airways
- Hotel: Grand Bahia Principe Coba
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Riviera Maya, Mexico
- Board basis: All inclusive
- Airport transfer: Included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €1131 per person based on two adults sharing