How does an all inclusive trip to Cancun in July sound? Epic right? That’s because it would be totally epic and with this deal from expedia.ie to Cancun you and a friend could be jetting off for two weeks of pure bliss in 32°C heat. I love all inclusive deals as you just pay the full fee now, then sit back and relax as you look forward to your trip. Not much saving needed.
At All Ritmo Cancun Resort & Water Park, not only are all your meals and drinks included but you can also enjoy full use of the waterpark, at no extra charge. It’s pretty much your whole holiday in the bag. It is no surprise that this awesome resort has 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 1,512 reviews + Certificate of Excellence.
You are invited to dine at one of five complimentary restaurants on-site, so you’ve so much variety. When you want to chill out and have a drink you can do so at a swim-up bar, a poolside bar, and the bar/lounge. Everything you need is within the boundaries of the resort.
There is a pool, on-site tennis, a health club and a spa club to avail of. All of this combined makes this the most fun and relaxing holiday you could ever imagine.
So bag it while it’s hot, just click on the link below to book.
- Mexico: 2 Week All Inclusive Hotel and Flights for only €1665
- Travel period: 01/07/2015 – 14/07/2015
- Length of Stay: two weeks
- Air temperature during stay: 32°C
- Water temperature during stay: 29°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Cancun
- Airline: US Airways
- Hotel: All Ritmo Cancun Resort & Water Park – All Inclusive
- Rating: 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 1,512 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Cancun, Mexico
- Meals: all inclusive
- Airport transfer: a taxi will cost €5
- Price: only €1665 per person based on two adults sharing