The Cote d’Azur evokes images of seaside glamour, art and wonderful food. This Menton weekend break that I found on Expedia is no exception!
Menton Weekend Break
A stay at the hotel I’ve found for you is the perfect way to enjoy your weekend break in the south of France. The Quality Hotel Menton Méditerranée is close to the beach and landmarks such as the Basilica and Jean Cocteau Museum. This art deco-style hotel has great reviews from previous guests who loved its restaurant, rooms and rooftop terrace! With a distinctly Italian flair to Menton, this hotel’s restaurant some great fusion dishes too.
Menton is known for a few things: its pastel-coloured houses, good climate and lemons. This postcard-perfect town is perfect for a few days of sun and sand, even in October! Menton is a stone’s throw away from the Italian Riviera so you’ll find some incredible Italian food here, as well as Moroccan. Take a stroll through the botanic gardens or visit the Municipal Museum. Its location along the Cote d’Azur makes a day trip to Nice or Monaco easy!
Book this deal by following the link below! Happy travel :)
- Menton Weekend Break: 3 Nights in Old Town Hotel Incl. Flights just €142
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 13/10/2018 – 16/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin DUB
- Destination airport: Nice NCE
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Quality Hotel Menton Méditerranée
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Menton, Cote d’Azur
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €142 per person based on two adults sharing