Menton City Break
The Hotel Lemon is a quaint, eco-friendly property close to the city centre. This well-rated hotel is close to the main tourist attractions and you’re sure to enjoy its Mediterranean garden too! Its luscious and varied plant life offer the perfect tranquil setting.
Menton is a real throwback to the faded seaside glamour that the Côte d’Azur holds. You’ll find a great, sunny climate, beautiful pastel-coloured homes and medieval buildings. This city, known for its lemons, is one of the prettiest towns along the coast. The food here is pretty superb – its proximity to the Italian border means you’ll find plenty of great restaurants as well as Moroccan cuisine. You can get the train over to Italy or down to Nice for a superb day trip!
Book this break by finding a date that suits you!
- Menton City Break: 3 Nights in Eco-friendly Hotel Incl. Flights from just €125
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin Airport
- Destination airport: Nice Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Lemon
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Menton, France
- Airport transfer:
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €125 per person based on two adults sharing