Majorca’s smaller sister island has plenty to offer – peaceful, sheltered beaches, charming towns and that perfect holiday atmosphere that’ll leave you with a massive smile on your face! Treat yourself to a fantastic Menorca holiday and discover this gorgeous island!
After looking around on Trivago and Skyscanner I’ve managed to put together a great holiday package to Menorca. The deal includes your flights with a stopover in Madrid along the way, plus you’ve got your accommodation too.
You’ll be staying at the Apartamentos Playa Blanca, a great collection of apartments built in a traditional Spanish style with typical whitewashed walls and terracotta roofs. There are three outdoor pools on-site where you’ll be able to enjoy the peace and quiet while soaking up some rays. Plus you’ve got some beautiful beaches and coves just a short walk away – the one in Cala Blanca is small, but its sheltered location in a natural bay is really pretty and it’s a lovely place to spend afternoons working on your tans and letting your stress melt away.
A little further on is the gorgeous coastal town of Ciutadella de Menorca, where you’ll find a historic town centre and a charming waterfront filled with all sorts of restaurants and bars. You’ll be definitely falling in love with its typical Spanish charm in no time!
To book your Spanish getaway, simply click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- Menorca Holiday: 1 Week in Well-Rated Apartment incl. Flights only €337
- Travel period: 15/09/2017 – 22/09/2017
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Menorca
- Airline: Iberia
- Hotel: Apartamentos Paya Blanca
- Rating: 76/100 on Trivago
- Location: Cala Blanca, Menorca
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €337 per person based on two adults sharing