As we grow up, we are always told to save up our money and make smart investments. Well sometimes “recklessly” parting ways with extortionate sums of money can turn out to be the best investment we ever make. This Melbourne adventure holiday could potentially fit that mould. :)
Melbourne Adventure Holiday
This deal is pieced together using flights from Skyscanner and a well rated Airbnb. It is for 4 people to spend twenty-seven nights in the Land Down Under. If you have been saving up for a car or to move out of the parents home, perhaps put those plans on hold for another year yet. This is not a resort holiday by any stretch. It is for a nice apartment which should only really act as a platform for you and your friends to explore the wider appeal of what Melbourne has to offer.
Renting a car is definitely a good shout as you will be a fifteen minute drive from Melbourne’s CBD. Things such as the Great Ocean Road, any of the Yarra Valley Wineries and the city of Melbourne itself are all easily accessible. This deal is once in a lifetime material.
Granted not everyone can afford this, but at least let this offer smash your perception that Australia is the impossible dream. Follow the links to book or find out more.
- Melbourne Adventure Holiday: 27 Nights for Group of 4 in Airbnb and Flights for only €1239pp
- Travel period: 23/04/2018 – 21/05/2018
- Length of stay: 27 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Melbourne
- Airline: Aer Lingus/Singapore Airlines
- Hotel: Airbnb in Spotswood
- Rating: 5/5 on Airbnb out of 14 reviews
- Location: Spotswood Melbourne
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €1239 per person based on four adults sharing