Croatia’s historic region of Istria is one of my favourite parts of the country. You can really sense the mix of cultures here with its Venetian influences and beautiful architecture. And that’s not to mention those stunning views too!
May Holiday to Croatia
Treat yourselves to a relaxing getaway to Croatia with this fantastic deal I’ve managed to put together using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool. You’ll have a whole week to explore the beautiful region, sip on local wines as you watch the sunsets, and even just chill out on the charming little beaches!
You’ll have direct flights with Aer Lingus to Pula, and from there it’s just a short onward journey to the place you’re staying at. The Apartments Stella boast absolutely fantastic reviews thanks to their modern, high-quality interiors and great location for exploring the region. You have the absolutely stunning town of Rovinj just up the road, where you’ll find a charming old town on a peninsula. Enjoy romantic meals, explore the pretty little streets, or even go for a little boat trip!
I also doing a day trip or two the city of Pula. It’s the largest city in the region and features incredible Roman ruins, including one of the world’s best preserved amphitheatres – a worthy contender to the Colosseum in Rome! My tip – visit the hilltop village of Motovun. You’ll fall in love with this place right away, the views are heavenly and you feel like you’ve taken a step back in time!
To book this deal, simply click the links below to be taken to Trivago and my Flight Finder – and use the screenshot below as a guide when booking your flights. :)
- May Holiday to Croatia: 1 Week in Superb Apartment incl. Return Aer Lingus Flights only €334pp
- Travel period: 19/05/2018 – 26/05/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Pula
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Apartments Stella
- Rating: 5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Rovinjsko Selo, Croatia
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Rental car: Check prices here
- Price: only €334 per person based on two adults sharing