The Scottish capital city of Edinburgh serves up one of the best offerings around when it comes to European city breaks. Edinburgh is the perfect mix of a modern and trendy urban centre in addition to having remarkable natural beauty. I have found a brilliant little May getaway in Edinburgh for two people using a combination of our flight finder and Trivago for you to sample the excellence for yourself. :)
May Getaway in Edinburgh
The accommodation for this offer is for a private double room in the Arygle Backpackers Hostel. Before writing it off for being a hostel, bear in mind it has a healthy abundance of positive online reviews. The historic centre of Edinburgh is a mere fifteen minute walk away. I particularly enjoy doing a tour of Edinburgh Castle whenever I can as it’s perched right on Castle Rock so you can enjoy some truly beautiful views of the city and its surroundings.
The city of Edinburgh is also a brilliant shopping destination. Designer outlets, more intimate craft-based shops and farmers’ markets are plentiful in supply, so again you’re getting the perfect balance and variety to choose from. There are endless resources available to you online but I think the best place for inspiration (except for us of course) is the Visit Scotland website.
Give yourself an early summer treat with this May getaway in Edinburgh. Follow the link below to book today.
- May Getaway in Edinburgh: 3 Nights in Well Rated Accommodation & Flights for only €122
- Travel period: 15/05/2018 – 18/05/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Edinburgh
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Argyle Backpackers
- Rating: 8.3/10 on Trivago out of 2696 reviews
- Location: centrally located
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €122 per person based on two adults sharing