This city is pretty much as good as it can get on this beautiful earth of ours. It has a timeless quality which really will never ever fade. I have found an incredible offer for a May break in Rome, that could see you and whoever is lucky enough to go with you, soaking up some May sunshine and Italian culture all at once.
May Break in Rome
This offer is a combination of Trivago and Skyscanner meaning that you have make two separate bookings to complete the package. The hotel for the offer is the gorgeous Villa Torlonia (which is also 4-Star might I add). It is located in the Nomentano Quarter and is around 2 miles from the Trevi Fountain. Within a five minute walk you will find the Policlinico Metro Station which will be perfect for getting around the city.
Whether it be the food, the people or the awesome sites such the Colosseum, Rome is the real deal. I love going in May as it a bit easier to get around the city. Later in the year, the sun plays a bit more of a factor (sun-cream pun) in your ability to get around and it can be quite unpleasant. In May, it’s just perfect. You’re escaping the Irish climate but you’re not getting roasted like a turkey at Christmas time.
This is the perfect chance to see Rome at a really great price. Follow the links below to book this offer today.
- May Break in Rome: 3 Nights in 4-Star Hotel & Breakfast for only €175
- Deal Provider: Trivago & Skyscanner (has to be booked separately)
- Travel period: 09/05/2017 – 12/05/2017
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Air temperature during stay: Warm
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Rome Ciampino
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Villa Torlonia
- Rating: 75/100 on Trivago out of 2400 reviews
- Location: Nomentano quarter
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: check your options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €175 per person based on two adults sharing