Today I, your Holidayguru, have found an awesome deal to one of the north west UK’s best. Manchester is a great city that really has something for everyone, so I’m super pleased to introduce you this stunning hotel and these great flights today!
You’ll stay the night at the stunning 4* Velvet Hotel (rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor, and with a Certificate of Excellence). When I think of velvet, the first two words that come to mind are “dark luxury” and this is exactly what you’ll find when you stay in this fabulous hotel. The rooms are decorated to an incredibly high standard. The decor is dark and muted, but instantly relaxing and welcoming – just what you need to help you to unwind and de-stress! Whether you’re here for a footie match, a night away with your gal pal or a mini break with your boo, this hotel is definitely one to hit up!
You’re just steps away from Manchester Piccadilly, making getting here an absolute breeze no matter where in the country you’re travelling from. You’re just seconds from the shops and sights of Manchester city centre, and right in the centre between Old Trafford and the Etihad Stadium, making it ideal for either type of breakaway. With so much going on in this vibrant city, your only worry will be getting everything you want to tick off done before you head for home!
What are you waiting for? Get booking this awesome deal today before it’s gone!
- Manchester: 2 Nights in Modern Hotel with Return Flights from Dublin €112
- Provider: Trivago & Flight Finder
- Travel period: 30/07/2018 – 02/08/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: DUB
- Destination airport: Manchester
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Velvet Hotel
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €112 per person based on two adults sharing