Whisk yourself away for a bit of paradise. If you have a wedding coming up this year, your own to be precise, this would be the perfect honeymoon break. As if falling in love and getting married wasn’t special enough, make it count that bit more by spending your first two weeks as husband and wife, husband and husband or wife and wife in an amazing place! This is a brilliant value deal to Martinique from Expedia.
Cheap Holiday to Martinique
Staying at Hôtel Résidence Océane, you will be right beside the sea, so amazing. Situated in Tartane, this hotel is close to loads of great attractions such as the Chateau Dubuc and Caravelle Lighthouse. Other attractions really worth visiting in the area also include Banana Museum and Clement House. Of course if you want to spend all day lying on the beach and swimming in the sea, that is also fine.
This hotel has 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 77 reviews, with people praising its simplistic decor and quiet location. It is every bit the peaceful getaway; what more could you possibly want!
It would be best to hire a car to get to the hotel, but if you contact them directly they will be able to arrange a transfer you at a charge; totally up to you. They also offer umbrellas for the beach and pool to protect you from the shade. Perfect!
To book this great deal just click on the link below.
- Martinique: 9 Nights incl. Hotel and Flights for only €946
- Travel period: 25/10/2015 – 04/11/2015
- Travel duration: 9 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Fort-de-France
- Airline: Air France
- Hotel: Hôtel Résidence Océane
- Rating: 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 81 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Tartane, Martinique
- Meals: not included
- Airport transfer: hire a car, it is a half hour drive
- Price: only €993 per person based on two adults sharing