If you’re not one for Halloween in Ireland, why not allow yourself a bit of a change in 2015, by jetting off on a sunny and relaxing Martinique Holiday. I have found a brilliant offer using a combination of Trivago.ie and Vayama.ie. Exchange the noise of black cats, bangers and screamers for the peace and tranquillity of Martinique beaches for 8 nights this Autumn! :)
I have been to Martinique twice before and the second time I stayed in the amazing Hotel La Pagerie in the Trois Ilets area of the island. This stunning beach resort has a magnificent rating of 4/5 from 613 reviews on TripAdvisor and it also won a Certificate of Excellence too! The suites are large and comfortable and the staff are always on hand to make your life as easy as possible too. You have some brilliant restaurants just a short stroll from your resort such as Le Samicielo and Le Zandoli so you will go home well fed.
The flights for this deal will go between Dublin and Fort de France airport (25/10/2015 – 02/11/2015). The flight times are pictured below. The hotel offers airport transfers for a surcharge but you should contact the hotel ASAP to organise this.
A Martinique Holiday really is a great and relaxing alternative to the impending Irish winter. Follow the link below to book your sunny escape today.
- Martinique Holiday: 8 Nights incl. 4* Hotel and Hotel for only €937
- Travel period: 25/10/2015 – 02/11/2015
- Length of stay: 8 nights
- Air temperature during stay: 26°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Fort de France
- Airline: Air France
- Hotel: Hotel La Pagerie, Les Trois-Ilets
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 613 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Trois-Ilets, Martinique
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: Transfer available for surcharge, please contact hotel for info.
- Price: only €937 per person based on two adults sharing