I found you this lovely Marseilles Holiday in August 2017! Head to the beautiful Provence region of France for a luxurious, relaxing week away! Marseilles is France’s second biggest city, and a bustling port. It’s got fantastic shopping opportunities in the Republique quarter, and is steeped in 1500 years of history to boot. The heart of the city is the Vieux Port area, where you can admire numerous glamorous yachts and boats. The oldest area is the Le Panier neighbourhood, so this is a must-see for those interested in the culture and history of the city. The Musee des Civilisations de l’Europe et de la Mediterranean is also the place to go to find out about the culture and civilization of the Mediterranean in general. Other top attractions in the city include the Basilique Norte Dame de la Garde church and the Musee Cantini, an excellent art museum.
The Aparthotel Adagio Marseille Vieux Port has a 79/100 rating on Trivago, so I’m sure you’re going to have an excellent stay there! This excellent hotel is located in downtown Marseille, near to the old port. It boasts a hotel bar and a pool on site. This deal is based on a self-catered stay in a studio with air conditioning and free Wi-Fi access. Breakfast is available for a surcharge.
I found this deal on Expedia! Please book directly with them. Have a fantastic time!
- Marseilles Holiday: 7 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights for only €344pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Expedia
- Travel period: 22 – 29 August 2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Marseilles
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Aparthotel Adagio Marseille Vieux Port
- Rating: 79/100 on Trivago out of 1623 reviews
- Location: Marseilles, France
- Board Basis: self-catered
- Airport transfer: check here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €344 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly