Morocco is the stunning, medieval gateway to Africa and is perfect for taking the plunge and taking your first solo trip! With this Marrakesh solo holiday that I put together with Airbnb and my Flight Finder tool, you’ll get four nights in a great city with breakfast and flights included.
This deal includes a four-night stay at a wonderful, traditional riad in Marrakesh. Located in the Medina, you’ll be close to the main square, Jemaa El Fna Square and the beautiful Dar Si Said Museum of Moroccan Arts. This house is built with a beautiful Moorish design. This relaxing guesthouse has great reviews from previous guests so read through them and make up your mind!
Marrakesh is a beautiful tapestry of different cultures. The weather is still balmy in February, you can really enjoy the North African sun. You’ll be spoiled for choice when it comes to this city’s landmarks and sites. Jamaa el-Fna is the main square where merchants, storytellers, dancers and even snake charmers hold court. The city’s modern district of Gueliz is where you’ll find European-style buildings and cafes and the famous Majorelle Gardens. I also recommend walking to Mehllah, the city’s small Jewish community. It is surrounded by walls and you can sit in the lovely courtyard and enjoy a cup of Berber tea.
This superb deal won’t last forever so follow the links below to get booking! :)
- Marrakesh Holiday: 4 Nights in Traditional Riad Incl. Breakfast, Flights just €147
- Provider: Airbnb
- Travel period: 03/02/2019 – 07/02/2019
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Marrakesh Menara Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Airbnb
- Score: 5/5 on Airbnb + Superhost rating
- Location: Marrakesh, Morocco
- Meals: Breakfast
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €147 per person based on two adults sharing