Lose yourselves in the winding streets and bustling souks of Marrakech, a city that’s served as a cultural melting pot for centuries!
Marrakech City Break Deal
For those of you looking to get acquainted with foreign cultures, Marrakech is a wonderful place to start. There’s never a dull moment in this city – the sprawling markets in the Djemaa el Fna square are packed with amazing handicrafts and spices, making it a serious feast for the senses. I’ve put together some fantastic city break offers using Trivago and my Flight Finder, which come with your return flights and your stay at the excellent Riad Mounir.
You’re just a kilometre away from the medina, the city’s historic core, meaning you’ve easy access to top sights such as the Koutoubia Mosque and the Majorelle Gardens. Enjoy your complimentary breakfast in the beautiful interior courtyard that’s typical of traditional riads – and if you need to take a break from all the sight-seeing, just chill out and soak up some sun on the roof terrace!
To book this city break, simply use the links below to book your hotel and flights separately using the providers’ websites. :)
Example departure dates:
- Marrakech City Break Deal: 4 Nights in Fantastic Riad incl. Breakfast & Return Flights from just €145
- Provider: Trivago + Flight Finder
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Marrakech Menara
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Riad Mounir
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Central
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €145 per person based on two adults sharing